Thursday, November 18, 2010

Musings of an Empress

I just got off the phone with a new-ish dear friend of mine. Funny how people become part of your life without you really knowing much about them at the beginning and not much more even with time. My friend, who we shall call Bambino, is young man I'm certain is going places. I don't know how to explain it but I've got this gut feeling that he most definitely is. He doesn't know but I'm extremley proud of him. I'm so proud. Despite all his years studying architecture in the West, he hasn't forgotten home and the importance of giving back to a society that has shaped the young man he is today. Bambino is determined to make some serious money but also to make a difference. A real difference. Not a day goes by that I don't acknowledge how blessed I am. I'm so blessed. I'm so fortunate to know him.

Fast-forward before the call
Before the 40 minute or so chit chat with Bambino, I was sitting around with my apartment-mate discussing our summer clothing purchases and debriefing her on today's lunch with my ex. Lunch was fun and the food sensational! Thought I might share what I wore with you.

Clothing - ZARA jacket, Missoni Sport top, Levis jeans

Accessories - Kazuri earrings, Barneys New York bag, BVLGARI watch and ring, Scanlan and Theordore belt, Sergio Rossi pumps, ring from India and cheap+cheerful eyewear from China

My faithful Sergio Rossi's

I love Sergio Rossi shoes for their timelessness, sexiness and comfort. I can stand all day, boogie all night and run after a cab in all the pairs I've bought. Viva Sergio Rossi!

2 comments: