Monday, May 30, 2011

Fear of Failure GONE

This past Friday's heart-to-heart with my dearest friend Mervin (popularly known as Moo) got me thinking about taking my blog seriously and the importance of contributing to other fashion blogs when asked. A 'Fear of Failure' had gripped Baldie. Little did she know that all she needed was a trip to Borders, a new pair of good quality tights, an overdue heart-to-heart over a good bottle of wine and a walk in the rain to get back on track.

This is what I wore on the day of my enlightenment. Moo, someone whose sense of style I really respect and whose love I doubt I could do without, was the photographer.


Clothing - Country Road knit and Isabel Marant skirt
Accessories - Prada sunglasses, BVLGARI earrings, ring and watch, Sportsgirl cuff, Louis Vuitton bag, Chanel flats and Jonathan Ashton tights

No comments:

Post a Comment