Monday, July 4, 2011

Post 1/30

Just got in from a disaster dinner with Mr Big-ish and I've got serious Panda eyes from chemzing that no Neutrogena Oil-free Make-up Remover can remove. The funny thing is as soon as I got back into my apartment, I :

1. immediately put on Keisha Cole
2. poured myself a tall glass of red (for both health and sanity reasons)
3. sent Mr Big-ish what I call a 'grown folk' text
4. laid out my fluffiest robe and slippers
5. hopped into the shower and belted out I Shoulda Cheated as I exfoliated
6. moisturised like I'm a Nivea brand ambassador and I get freebies
7. started thinking about writing like I hadn't had a minor meltdown just minutes before

Mmmmm... its important that y'all know now that I'm a mere mortal that has a somewhat demanding job, needy but interesting groups of friends and an ex that I can't quite shake off. Sometimes I'm not into all things fashion because I'm actually thinking about food prices, the current state of the Australian economy, my superannuation, global warming, this country's immigration issues and which political here party believes in what. Sometimes my first love, fashion, is secondary to real life things and issues. You've been warned.

Back to fashion stuff *hic*.

This is what I was wearing dancing to Beyonce's Countdown after gym in a pair of Casadei heels I undecided against wearing to work. Nothing like boogie-ing in a pair of pumps to see if you can walk, run, stand and sit for long periods of time on marble.



Casadei grey patent pumps

This is what I wore to work


Clothing - Scanlan and Theodore trench and DKNY tunic dress
Accessories - Chanel classic pumps, BVLGARI ring + earrings and eyewear from China
Makeup - MAC errrthang except for the YSL lipgloss (No. 6)

2 comments:

  1. Firstly *hugs*!!!I think its also great to see the other side of you as much as we love the fashion side...this other side is good too...well ok not knowing that you've been listening to Keyshia Cole (girl don't listen to that woman when feeling sad...she makes it worse!)!
    On to the fashion side of things ...loving those shoes!and your work outfit - as always superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le sigh... your blog is divine. The shoes, the trench coat, the dress...shall I go on? I don't think so, girl crushes these days are suspect and if I go on you might think I have one lol. In man news, Mr Big-ish, listen to Nina Simone shes good for the soul! By the way Big vs Aiden? I always thought Aiden should have eclipsed Big, gut what you going to do when the heart wants what the heart wants.

    ReplyDelete